The Division 2’s State of the Game livestream returned this week with a look at the upcoming Title Update 11, which will introduce a new Appearance Mod system that lets players transmogrify their gear to match the look of their favorite pieces. With Associate Creative Director Yannick Banchereau and Community Developer Johan Lindholm rejoining host and Content Lead Hamish Bode, highlights from the stream included:
- A peek at Title Update 11 changes that will be detailed in coming livestreams, including Agnostic Mods and Rainbow Loot.
- The new Reanimated Global Event, which brings enemies back to life unless they’re taken down with a headshot.
Maintenance was performed yesterday
- Fixed an issue that caused a Delta-03 error when equipping an exotic weapon
- Fixed an issue that caused clan XP to not update properly
PS4 Blue Screens
- Improvements have been made, and the fix will be deployed on August 25.
- This patch is PS4-only and will not necessitate downtime on any other platform.
STATE OF THE GAME ROADMAP
- This is the first of several State of the Game streams covering the upcoming Title Update 11.
- This week’s stream looks at the Appearance Mod, aka “Transmog” system.
- August 26’s stream will cover the fix to Rainbow Loot, as well as Agnostic Mods.
- On September 2, State of the Game will focus on an upcoming all-new PvE mode.
- Title Update 11 will introduce a transmogrification system for agents called Appearance Mods.
- Appearance Mods allow you to change the appearance of your gear to look like your favorite-looking pieces, while still having your best gear equipped.
- Masks, backpacks, chests, kneepads, gloves, and holsters can all be changed, including gear sets.
- Gear with a changed appearance can still be dyed.
- Weapons and Exotics are excluded from the system.
- This feature will be available to all The Division 2 players at all levels.
SEASON 2 CONTINUES
The Reanimated Global Event is live!
- New enemy tech is causing dead NPCs to reanimate after death. NPCs that are killed will be shocked back to life by a built-in defibrillator and rejoin the fight. The only way to put down an NPC permanently is with a headshot kill – however, this will cause corrosive brain matter to appear in the air and infect anyone nearby.
- The Global Event will be active until August 25.
- Players can earn rewards by participating.