Starting today, Brawlhalla players can enjoy a spooky takeover of the free-to-play platform fighting game with the latest Brawlhalloween event. The limited-time event introduces a host of Halloween-themed items, a menu takeover, and gold bonuses for players who log in daily. Head over to Mallhalla to purchase the event-exclusive themed items, which will remain in players' inventories after the event ends.
- Haunting colors for all Legends, available for 3,000 Gold or 20 Mammoth coins each
- Graveyard shift 2019 podium, available for 240 Mammoth coins
- Pumpkin Pyre animated avatar, available for 60 Mammoth coins
- RIP avatar, available for 6,000 Gold
- Jac-KO-Lantern KO effect, available for 200 Mammoth coins
- Legend skins, available for 140 Mammoth coins (each Legend skin comes with two weapon skins):
* New for 2019: Dusk Till Dawn skin * New for 2019: Petra Reanimated skin * Horseman Lucien skin * Skel-asuri skin * Werebat Ragnir skin * Immortal Caspian skin * Punkin Spice Yumiko skin * Demonkin Diana skin * The Monster Gnash skin
- Bewitching Scarlet skin, available for 200 Mammoth coins (comes with two weapon skins and an animated hat)
In addition to Brawlhalloween, PS4 players can now participate in platform-wide cross-play, meaning all Brawlhalla players can fight against each other regardless of platform. Brawlhalla is out now on PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch. For more on the game, check out our previous coverage.