At Ubisoft, we’re continuing to reflect on the ways in which we can contribute to making the videogame industry a more inclusive space, particularly for the BIPOC (Black, indigenous, and people of color) communities. For the third edition of our Black Game Pros event, we wanted to include speakers from a variety of different industry backgrounds to share their experiences and hopefully inspire others to pursue a career in games, too.
Speakers from Ubisoft, Sony Interactive Entertainment, and the ESA will share their “Come-Up Stories” about how they got into the industry and provide invaluable tips and best practices for those who aspire to similar careers. The event will also feature panel discussions about how to get your foot in the door, how to grow in your career, and how companies and communities can turn the energy of the recent Black Lives Matter protests into sustainable change in the industry.
Join us on July 31 to hear from:
- Stanley Pierre-Louis – CEO, ESA
- Dianna Lora – Account Manager, Ubisoft Massive
- Jean-Philippe Doho – Legal Innovation Specialist, Ubisoft Paris
- Moustapha N’Dome – Internal Communications Manager, Ubisoft HQ
- Felesha Anderson – Office Manager, Ubisoft Film & Television, Los Angeles
- Melissa Canseliet – Research Project Manager, Ubisoft Montreal
- Kurston Timothy – Development Tester, Ubisoft Toronto
- Leon Winkler – Director of Global Events, Ubisoft HQ
More speakers will be confirmed soon. You can register to attend the digital event here. See you there!