The Division 2 is about to receive a major update, and the State of the Game livestream is back to take a closer look at what players can expect when Title Update 10 rolls out next week. With Associate Creative Director Yannick Banchereau and Community Developer Johan Lindholm joining regular host and Content Lead Hamish Bode, this week’s stream covers feedback from the Public Test Servers, Raid 2 news, and more. Some highlights:
- Title Update 10 launches on June 16, and will be free to all The Division 2 players.
- Season 2 of Warlords of New York begins June 23, with a new set of Manhunt targets to pursue and a new Global Event to alter gameplay.
- Raid 2, titled Operation Iron Horse, is coming very soon, and will feature new rewards and different versions for Level 30 and Level 40 Agents.
- Routine maintenance was performed yesterday, with no player-facing changes.
- The team is still working on a new Global Event Rotation for The Division 1. Expect to see more news soon.
- Public Test Servers are now closed.
- The developers received a lot of feedback and bug reports.
TITLE UPDATE 10 RELEASE
- Title Update 10 will release on June 16.
- TU10 is a free update focused on game health and balancing.
- Nearly all weapons have been buffed.
- Includes changes to Exotics, weapon talents, brand sets, and gear sets.
- Improved rewards across the board, including improvements to targeted loot and to Heroic and Legendary difficulties.
- Includes a large number of bug fixes.
- Patch notes will be available on the official forums on June 15.
Season 2 will begin on June 23, and includes:
- New Manhunt
- The new Prime Target was one of Aaron Keener’s most loyal followers, and has returned to New York to finish what Keener started.
- New Global Event
- Two new exotics, one new gear set, and one new brand set.
- New Leagues
- New Skill variant: Healing Trap
- Due to the challenges of global production during quarantine, the voice acting in new content will be English-only at first. Other languages will be added in the future.
- Our top priority is the well-being of our teams, including our voice actors.
RAID 2 – OPERATION IRON HORSE
- The second Raid, Operation Iron Horse, will be available very soon.
- Players will have time to gear up following TU10’s changes.
- There will be a version for Level 30 players as well as Level 40.
- Includes two new exotics and two new gear sets.
- Discovery difficulty mode is coming later.
- Operation Iron Horse will be free for all players.