To help you get your holiday gift shopping done early (or pick up a little something for yourself), the Ubisoft Store is running a Black Friday sale and knocking up to 80% off a ton of games from now through December 3. One of the featured deals gives you the chance to lead your hand-picked team of recruits from all over near-future London in Watch Dogs: Legion, available for up to 25% off. And if you join the resistance before November 29, you can get an additional 20% off your entire cart (see store page for restrictions).
There are a lot of other Ubisoft Store discounts available across a range of franchises, including Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, and For Honor, not to mention Tom Clancy games like Rainbow Six Siege, Ghost Recon Breakpoint, and The Division 2. Want to host a virtual game night this holiday season? Monopoly Plus and Uno are on sale for 60% off.
It’s also a great time to delve deeper into the games you already own by grabbing Season Passes for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Far Cry 5, Anno 1800, and more at up to 75% off. Check out the list below for some highlights, and see more deals at the Ubisoft Store.
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – up to 75% off
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – up to 80% off
- Assassin’s Creed Unity – up to 85% off
- Anno 1800 – up to 67% off
- Far Cry 5 – up to 80% off
- Far Cry New Dawn – up to 75% off
- Far Cry New Dawn Ultimate Edition – up to 80% off
- For Honor – up to 75% off
- For Honor Marching Fire – up to 75% off
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint – up to 75% off
- Ghost Recon Wildlands – to 70% off
- Monopoly Plus – up to 60% off
- Rainbow Six Siege – up to 67% off
- The Crew 2 – up to 80% off
- Trackmania Turbo– to 50% off
- Uno – up to 60% off
- The Division 2 – up to 70% off
- The Division 2 Warlords of New York Edition – up to 70% off
- The Division 2 Warlords of New York Expansion – up to 70% off
- Watch Dogs Legion – up to 25% off
The Black Friday sale runs until December 3, so take advantage of these discounts before it ends..