Ubisoft+ Multi Access, a premium tier of Ubisoft's subscription service that allows members to play on multiple platforms through a single subscription, is now available on Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One consoles*. Previously available only on PC and Amazon Luna, Ubisoft+ Multi Access gives subscribers access to a vast and growing library of games including Assassin's Creed Valhalla, Far Cry 6, The Division 2, and more, as well as DLC and discounts on in-game currencies.
Ubisoft Director of Subscriptions Philippe Tremblay spoke with Ubisoft News about expanding the subscription service, saying that conversations with Xbox to bring Ubisoft+ Multi Access to the platform began about a year ago. "That's when we made the announcement that Ubisoft+ was coming to Xbox, and I'm happy to see it launching on that platform today."
According to Tremblay, expanding Ubisoft+ Multi Access to Xbox was a simple process.
"The process was really well-managed from beginning to end, and we got a great partner working with Xbox," says Tremblay. "We built on the technology we already had that enabled us to work with Amazon Luna, so there was quite a bit that was ready for the Xbox launch, and we hope players will appreciate the experience we built together."
At launch, Ubisoft+ Multi Access brings over 60 games to Xbox, many of them premium editions of some of Ubisoft's most popular titles including Far Cry 5, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Child of Light, and more. And, says Tremblay, the catalogue will only continue to grow, giving subscribers day-one access to new releases. Additionally, anyone who signs up for Ubisoft+ Multi Access through Xbox will still have access to the full library of games through PC, where they can also earn exclusive in-game rewards.
"The goal is to give access to the entire catalogue. So, there are all the games and content we have with as few exceptions as possible, and all games that were available on the Xbox platform are available through a Ubisoft+ subscription," says Tremblay. "One of the biggest advantages to playing with a Ubisoft+ Multi Access subscription is that not only do you get the base game, but for many titles you get DLC as well and some extra in-game perks, so there's really a great value built into the service."
Check out the full list of available games below:
- Anno 1800 (Xbox Series X|S only)
- Assassin's Creed Rogue Remastered
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (includes Assassin's Creed Liberation)
- Assassin's Creed Unity (Gold Edition)
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla (Ultimate Edition)
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China, India, and Russia
- Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey (Deluxe Edition)
- Assassin's Creed Origins (Gold Edition)
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate (Gold Edition)
- Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection
- Child of Light (Gold Edition)
- Family Feud
- Far Cry Primal (Deluxe Edition)
- Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (Classic Edition)
- Far Cry 3 (Classic Edition)
- Far Cry 4 (Gold Edition)
- Far Cry 5 (Gold Edition)
- Far Cry 6 (Gold Edition)
- Far Cry: New Dawn (Deluxe Edition)
- Fighter Within
- For Honor
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint (Ultimate Edition)
- Ghost Recon Wildlands (Ultimate Edition)
- Grow Up
- Hungry Shark World
- Immortals Fenyx Rising (Gold Edition)
- Monopoly Plus
- Monopoly Madness
- Rabbids Invasion: The Interactive TV Show (Gold Edition)
- Rabbids Party of Legends
- Rainbow Six Extraction
- Rainbow Six Siege (Deluxe Edition)
- Rayman Legends
- Riders Republic
- Risk: Urban Assault
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game
- Shape Up (Gold Edition)
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole (Gold Edition)
- South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas (Deluxe Edition)
- The Crew (Ultimate Edition)
- The Crew 2
- The Division (Gold Edition)
- The Division 2
- Trackmania Turbo
- Trials Fusion
- Trials of the Blood Dragon
- Trials Rising (Gold Edition)
- Trivial Pursuit Live
- Trivial Pursuit Live 2
- UNO (Ultimate Edition)
- Valiant Hearts: The Great War
- Watch Dogs (Complete Edition)
- Watch Dogs 2 (Gold Edition)
- Watch Dogs: Legion (Deluxe Edition)
- Wheel of Fortune
You can get a Ubisoft+ Multi Access subscription today for $17.99 USD per month (it will renew automatically until canceled), and must connect to your Xbox account to take advantage of the service on your console.
"We're super excited, and I think everybody should try it out," says Tremblay. "We've been working on this for a while now, and we're very happy with the result."
For more on all Ubisoft+ has to offer, check out its recently introduced Share Play Program, Xbox's FAQ about Ubisoft+ Multi Access coming to its consoles, and stay tuned to Ubisoft News for more updates.
*Ubisoft+ Multi Access is not yet available for Xbox consoles worldwide. Please refer here to see country and region availability.