The Assassin's Creed Symphony is coming soon to theaters across North America and Europe, highlighting the music of talented composers including Jesper Kyd, Lorne Balfe, Brian Tyler, Austin Wintory, Sarah Schachner, Winifred Phillips, Elitsa Alexandrova, Chris Tilton, Ryan Amon, and The Flight. The symphony will showcase some of the series' most memorable moments, and features a full orchestra and choir.
Behind The Symphony takes a look at how the series went from consoles to concert halls. In the second entry, Musical Director Ivan Linn, Creative Team member Philip Schotte, and Producer Massimo Gallotta highlight the variety of music, and how Assassin's Creed's core themes translate to an immersive symphonic experience.
The world premiere will take place at Hollywood's Dolby Theater in Los Angeles on June 11. Read on for a complete list of dates and locations.
- Los Angeles – Dolby Theater (June 11)
- Paris – Palais des Congrès (June 29)
- San Francisco – Davies Symphony Hall (August 3)
- Montreal – Place des Arts in Montréal (September 27)
- Dusseldorf – Mitsubishi Electric Halle (October 4)
- London – Eventim Apollo (October 5)
- Milan – Teatro Arcimboldi (October 6)
- Toronto – Sony Centre (October 26)
- Vancouver – Orpheum Theatre (October 27)
- Barcelona - Auditori Forum CCIB (November 23)
- Zurich - Hallenstadium (November 30)
Watch the first episode of Behind the Symphony for a look at how the symphony came to be and what the series has meant to fans. For information on show dates and tickets, visit assassinscreedsymphony.com, and for more on Assassin's Creed, check out our previous coverage.