This week, The Division 2 State of the Game spotlighted the first three squads to complete the Operation Dark Hours raid, and addressed known and upcoming bug fixes. State of the Game streams every Wednesday at 8:00AM PDT on Twitch, Mixer, and YouTube. (To find out what was covered last week, make sure to check out the previous State of the Game Recap.) Check out the stream below for details, or read on for a quick recap of the topics discussed this week.
World-First Raid Squads
- The first squads have completed the Operation Dark Hours raid on each of the three platforms (PC, PS4, and Xbox One). They will have their names and portraits featured at the White House Base of Operations.
- The squad that completed the raid first on your platform will be featured in your Base of Operations.
- There are currently no plans to change the difficulty level of the raid.
- Usual Thursday maintenance will be slightly delayed from the standard time. Check The Division 2's Twitter feed for more updates.
Bug Fixes and Updates
For a detailed list of known issues, as well as their current status, head over to the known issues list on the tech forums.
Roosevelt Island progression blocker: There was an issue with ropes not deploying when playing the mission on hard. This was resolved with the server patch on Thursday during maintenance.
There's some confusion about the C4 not working properly in Roosevelt Island. The containers with the C4 are random, so it's not always the same container that you have to open. Some containers also have a door on each side, so make sure you check both sides. It is not currently believed to be bugged.
Black Tusk Commander Masks, and some other masks, appear to be smaller and offset. This is going to be fixed in Patch TU3.1.
Loot as Junk option not available anymore. This was removed by mistake and will be fixed in Patch TU3.1.
Enemy NPCs rushing behavior bug that causes NPCs to move too fast or with broken animations has returned. The team is looking at what is causing this to appear again and will try to fix it as soon as possible.
Weapons going invisible.
- This bug has been reproduced in internal tests and should be fixed soon.
- Workaround: Swapping between weapons can sometimes help, unequipping and re-equipping the weapon can also resolve this.
Weapons seemingly not doing damage.
- This seems to happen if players try reloading and switching weapons at the same time.
- A fix has not yet been found.
- Workaround: Reloading the weapon again should resolve this.
Some players in Asia are stuck in a loop when starting the game and not being able to download/start the patch process.
- The issue is currently being investigated with high priority.
- This may be caused by non-Latin lettering on the installation folders.
- Workaround: Players can try to rename their The Division 2 folder(s) to only include Latin letters.
Semi-automatic weapons have decreased fire rate since TU3. This is not intended and will be fixed in TU3.1.
Not being able to progress to World Tier 5
- Some players are not able to progress to WT5 despite having successfully finished Tidal Basin and all other requirements.
- This issue has been fixed and will be implemented as soon as possible.
- Reports about sound issues have been a little less detailed. In order to properly address them, the development team needs players experiencing these issues to report them on the tech support forums with as much information about the issue as possible (including things like headset make and model).
- One known issue is that sound stops working for a few seconds, and then all sound is played back immediately, causing an overlap of sound. A fix is currently being investigated.
Some players have not yet received their in-game arm patch for completing the raid, the issue should be fixed during the maintenance update on Thursday (5/23).
TU3.1 does not have a set date yet, but the team is working on adding as many bug fixes as possible.
- Title Update 4 is on the way and bringing new content to The Division 2, but you'll have to wait a little longer for full details.
- TU4 will be introducing a fourth Specialization.
Be sure to check out our guide on how to get ready for the Operation Dark Hours raid, and for more on everything Division 2, take a look at our previous coverage.