Get ready to deck the Brawlhalla halls with blood, because Brawlhalla’s 48th new Legend, the Vampire King Volkov, joins the fight just in time for the annual Brawlhallidays event. The event starts today and runs until January 15, and will include a brand new 2019 skin, as well as returning skins from previous years.
Volkov comes to the realm of Brawlhalla as the ruler of the land of Batavia. As a young, dashing prince, he earned the love and respect of his people by being their fierce defender – but because his castle was built on top of a gateway to hell, it wasn’t long before the sovereign was corrupted and turned into a vampire.
You can pick up Volkov for 7,200 Gold, and his skins – Blood Moon Volkov, Blue Virus Volkov, and Huntsman Volkov – are available now for 140 Mammoth Coins each. The blood-sucking Legend wields a scythe and axe, and has six signature attacks:
- Side Signature – Volkov unleashes a torrent of bats to trap his enemy, then uses his cape to either float behind them for a reversal, or float in front of them to spike them down.
- Neutral Signature – Volkov floats up and turns his cape into bat wings to propel himself forward. As he flies forward, he spins and swirls his scythe around at high speeds to slice his enemies.
- Down Signature – Volkov floats up and summons a small whirlwind of bats. If an enemy steps into this whirlwind, Volkov pulls them towards him and slices them with his scythe.
- Side Signature – After fading into his cape, Volkov floats menacingly forward and slices his enemy. If the attack is held, he will float above his enemy and spike them down with a hefty axe swing.
- Neutral Signature – Volkov flies up, swipes once with his claw and his wing, then swings his axe to send his enemies upwards.
- Down Signature – After a quick jump, Volkov swings his axe downwards twice. If the attack hits an enemy, he will swing his Axe a third time to launch his opponent off stage.
The 2019 Brawlhallidays event will add the brand-new Nutcracker Cassidy skin, and bring back a host of older skins, colors, avatars, and podiums, including:
- Krampus Cross skin
- Wreck the Halls Teros skin
- Holly Jolly Ember skin
- Future Spirit Artemis skin
- Nutcracker Val skin
- Santa Wu Shang skin
- Snowman Kor skin
- Secret Santa Thatch skin
- Nutcracker Bodvar skin
- Winter Holiday Colors for all Legends, available for 1,500 Gold or 10 Mammoth Coins each
- Bomby the Snowman animated Avatar, available for 60 Mammoth Coins
- Mjolnir Snowflake Avatar, available for 6,000 Gold
- Winner Wonderland 2019 Podium, available for 240 Mammoth Coins
- Frostbite KO Effect, available for 200 Mammoth Coins Purchased items will remain in players’ inventories after the event ends.
Brawlhalla is available now for PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC, with cross-platform play available on all platforms and is coming to mobile in 2020. For more on Brawlhalla, check out our past coverage.