The Assassin's Creed Symphony is coming soon to theaters across North America and Europe, highlighting the music of talented composers including Jesper Kyd, Lorne Balfe, Brian Tyler, Austin Wintory, Sarah Schachner, Winifred Phillips, Elitsa Alexandrova, Chris Tilton, Ryan Amon, and The Flight.
Behind The Symphony is a video series that takes a look at how Assassin's Creed went from consoles to concert halls. In the third entry, you'll hear testimonials from a select few who were able to experience a live preview in Paris recently. With only 10 musicians from the Tuscany orchestra, the preview represented just a fraction of the full production, which will feature a full orchestra and choir while showcasing some of the series' most memorable moments. Check out the video below to hear what audience members thought.
The world premiere will take place at Hollywood's Dolby Theater in Los Angeles on June 11. Read on for a complete list of dates and locations.
- Los Angeles – Dolby Theater (June 11)
- Paris – Palais des Congrès (June 29)
- San Francisco – Davies Symphony Hall (August 3)
- Montreal – Place des Arts in Montréal (September 27)
- Dusseldorf – Mitsubishi Electric Halle (October 4)
- London – Eventim Apollo (October 5)
- Milan – Teatro Arcimboldi (October 6)
- Toronto – Sony Centre (October 26)
- Vancouver – Orpheum Theatre (October 27)
- Barcelona - Auditori Forum CCIB (November 23)
- Zurich - Hallenstadium (November 30)
To get to know the team behind the Symphony, watch the second episode of Behind the Symphony. For information on show dates and tickets, visit assassinscreedsymphony.com, and for more on Assassin's Creed, check out our previous coverage.