Gamescom is known for new and exciting announcements about upcoming games, but did you know – thanks to the Ubisoft Store – it’s also a great time to pick up some of the recent games you may have missed out on? The Gamescom sale at the Ubisoft Store is a chance to pick up a number of Ubisoft’s latest titles for up to 80% off. Help start a hacktivist revolution in Watch Dogs: Legion for up to 60% off, build an industrial empire in Anno 1800 for 60% off, or journey through ancient Greece in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey for up to 75% off.
Read on for a full list of all the games on sale:
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Up to 75% off
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – Up to 80% off
- Assassin’s Creed Unity – Up to 85% off
- Anno 1800 – Up to 60% off
- Far Cry 5 – Up to 80% off
- Far Cry New Dawn – Up to 75% off
- For Honor – Up to 75% off
- For Honor: Marching Fire – Up to 75% off
- Monopoly – Up to 60% off
- The Crew 2 – Up to 80% off
- UNO – Up to 70% off
- The Division 2 – Up to 70% off
- The Division 2: Warlords of New York (expansion only) - Up to 70% off
- Watch Dogs: Legion – Up to 60% off
These games will be around for a long time, but these prices won’t be, so act fast, because the sale ends September 7. For all the latest news on Ubisoft games, be sure to visit news.ubisoft.com.
Valid on select titles. Offer ends September 6, 2021.