The Division 2 kicked off a new League this week, bringing a fresh two-week series of special challenges and rewards to Warlords of New York players. This week’s State of the Game livestream, which featured Community Developer Chris Gansler, offered up a quick look at what the Home League offers, as well as some insight into what’s coming in Title Update 9.1. Some highlights:
- Title Update 9.1 is planned for May, and will address a number of gameplay issues reported by players.
- The Home League is live now, with new activities in New York.
- The first three Season One Manhunt Targets are now available.
- The team is looking into reported connectivity issues across all regions.
Title Update 9.1, planned for May, will continue the developers’ work on bug-fix deployment with a client patch. Issues under review include:
- NPC aggressiveness
- NPC targeting accuracy
- Grenade accuracy
- FPS drops in the Dark Zones
- The Warhound Convoy activity is considered too generous as-is, and is something the developers will look into for the patch.
Regular server-side updates will continue in the meantime, including a planned update next week. A release date for Title Update 9.1 is also anticipated next week.
Backpack Trophy & Apparel Keys
- Log in to The Division 2 to claim until May 5.
- Three Apparel Keys.
- Soda Backpack Trophy.
SEASON 1 – SHADOW TIDE
New Event – Home League
- Runs for two weeks.
- This is the first League to feature activities in New York.
- Gain up to 60 ranks to earn 10 rewards, including a unique backpack trophy and an Exotic Cache.
Three Manhunt Targets are now available as of last week.
- They will be available until the end of the Season.
- Clear all four Manhunt Targets to get access to the Prime Target.
- Beating the Prime Target, once available, will unlock a new Skill mod.